sympathy's better than having to tell you the truth

>> 11.29.2007

Lost causes.

"I just need to be sure. I need to know that this is real, and strong, and forever."

I think I'm changing my major. I'm going back to writing and letting the idea of living with the tribes go free.
This brings up a few things:
-Do I have what it takes to make it as a writer?
-In ten years will I sit and think about what I cheated myself out of by giving up?
-Is this really okay?

I feel very tired and very alive all at the same time.
I feel like life holds endless opportunites and I just have to decide which ones I want.

Cheap, cheap, cheap.
That's everything I'm afraid of.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP