satisfied.

>> 7.28.2010

This can't be long, as I have to get ready to dash out the door to my ice cream shop job, but I felt like I had to sit and record a moment of happiness in my life.

My contented moments are few and far between and so when one hits, I need to acknowledge it wholeheartedly.

I am writing, and getting paid for it.
In fact, I have so much work that I am confident I will be taking this on as a full-time job soon.

Can I tell you how wonderfully happy this makes me?

I've been determined to be a writer since I was fourteen. And it's actually happening.
People are giving me money to put words on pages!

I feel so accomplished because for the first time in my life, I saw something that I wanted more than anything, and went after it. And it's working...I'm succeeding.
God has blessed me immensely with a friend who is already freelancing, and she has been gracious enough to pass on clients.
I am getting orders for more and more articles, and each time another one comes in, I simply smile and think, "Wow. I'm actually doing this."

I don't think I've ever been so satisfied or fulfilled with my work before, and it is a wonderfully delicious feeling.

I am so, so grateful.

1 thoughts:

Vic,  September 11, 2010 at 12:26 PM  

Yes Camille, you're doing a terrific job as writer. I love your work!

As a matter of fact I am not just a website owner looking for someone to write on my blog but I'm looking also for someone to donate a piece of his soul in every word, and you're just doing it.

Thanks again! Vic

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP