there's a drumming noise inside my head

>> 9.26.2011

Every time I think I finally have something to say, the words vacate my head faster then I can get them down on paper.

I'm afraid that this could be a permanent road block.
But then I remind myself that I'm only 22, and I still have years and years ahead of me to write and take pictures and live my dreams.
I've just got to get through the melancholy I sometimes feel in the here and now.
I've also got to get over the guilt I feel for feeling that way, because I have a son and a husband, and those two things are more than some people get in a lifetime.

I am happy.
Most of the time.

And besides, there is more to life than being happy.
I know that.



My two guys.
The best things to ever happen to me.

4 thoughts:

Stacey September 26, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Hang in there sister!
Part of this is becasue you just had a baby and that makes you have a mushy brain for a while. If you are breast feeding make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet, also you need to keep hydrated, Those 2 things can help you to think clearer. Can't wait to see you guys at christmas.
Hugs, S

Rach September 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

Hugs, Cami. Give yourself some slack, and don't worry too much about feeling like this right now. You are still not that far into this mom thing, even though it may feel like you're known your little guy forever. You are still sleep deprived. You are still adjusting to a little one and a new country. These are big deals!

Also, I totally agree with Stacey.

Lauradileonardi September 26, 2011 at 7:16 PM  

Cami, I can imagine what it might be like to feel that way, there have been a lot of changes in you life! I'm anticipating feeling a bit antsy at times myself after our little one is born and I'm home with him or her. You make a really good point about still having your whole life ahead of you! You are a talented writer and photographer, and what better things to write and take pics of than your beautiful family?!

Carrie November 17, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

There is a Doctor Who reference for every one of life's circumstances. We can enjoy that, at least...

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP