baby terrorist.

>> 10.19.2011

Baby terrorist with evidence of puke-bombing on his pants.
Satisfied with his work.


Yeah, that's right. 
Apparently, Jameson has decided to let the world know that he hates mom, and has targeted me for his baby puke bombs that he drops at random.

It doesn't matter how long it's been since he's eaten, or how many burps he's just done, or how nicely I am cooing at him--BAM!

Puke bomb on mom's shoulder.

Even Hubs has admitted that he is definitely targeting me, but also says that I need to learn better burp-cloth technique.

Whatever. 
This means war, baby terrorist.

Plotting his next puke-bomb attack.

2 thoughts:

Stacey October 19, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

you took his gluten away! I think he is getting even hahaha

Lauradileonardi October 19, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

This made me laugh, and Jameson is such a cutie! Gah, I can't stand it! Girl, you be blessed.

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP