build-up

>> 11.03.2009




I'm in some sort of creative funk.
I sit down to write and I've got nothing. Literally no words.

This scares me in some ways, considering that I am a month and a half away from graduating from college with the title of "Writer" slapped across my forehead in an answer to post-grad plans.

Umm...what happens when a writer can't write?

I'm hoping that all of this is simply due to being overwhelmed and stressed out by recent and recurring events in my life right now. I guess my goal is to get through to the end, and then pick up words in a few months.

In other news, the sun is shining and I have my beautiful camera with me today. Maybe I'll take some blog-worthy shots.

; )

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP