preview

>> 6.04.2011

So, I've been wanting to take maternity pictures for ages (especially before my face puffs up and I start to look like Marshmallow Man).

However, there was no way that we could afford to pay for a shoot in a studio, so Hubs and I decided to host our own. On one of our neighborhood walks, we found a shortcut back to this random field, and figured that it would probably be a great place to take some shots.

*Cue us packing up camera equipment (and even a change of clothes!) and trekking through the forest to get there.

Hubs did a fantastic job and we even got some shots of the two of us (with the help of our self-timer) and I am pretty darn happy with the way they turned out. I've got some editing work ahead of me, but here's a peek at the few that I've managed to work on.



So there you have it.
I'll put a link up to the rest as soon as I finish them up.

What do you think?

5 thoughts:

Rach June 4, 2011 at 8:22 AM  

Gorgeous! I LOVE the second picture!

Jess June 4, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!! Cant wait to see the rest of them!!!

Lauradileonardi June 10, 2011 at 11:26 AM  

This are gorgeous!! I love how you guys took your own pictures. I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful son :)

The Winkler's June 15, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

pregnancy suits you well! cant wait for you to be a momma!!

Michele August 8, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

With beautiful photos like these, you don't need to pay for a professional shoot. Well done.

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP