changes

>> 6.19.2008

I'm...


Married!

And I love it.
My life is wonderful.
The wedding went fantastically, no hitches or anything (which I am told is rare...)
My honeymoon was bliss.
10 days in Cancun...I'm not sure you could ask for anything better than that.
My apartment is so cute and homey. I love it.
I cannot wait to get back to it after work at night.
My husband and I are suuuuper in love with each other, and it gets better every day.

I feel like, for the first time in a long time, I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, doing what I'm supposed to be doing, and God is first priority.
This is what it's supposed to be like.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP