mirror, mirror

>> 7.31.2008

Oh, what I wouldn't give for a vacation.
Even if it was just a weekend in an empty house away from the noise and the stress.
But we're young and we're strong and we can handle anything that gets thrown at us.
This is a two month celebration of life, love, and goodness in the midst of trial.

I desperately need to break out. I don't want to be stuck in complacency anymore...God knew, so He shook things up. Why is leaving a comfort zone so uncomfortable?
Like a rock is stuck in your shoe and you absolutely cannot get it out.
It's okay, it's okay. It's not over yet, please stay.

The 'thing' is sneaking around and nibbling on my confidence. Mean, mean Mr. Mustard.
Can't you just back off for awhile? Let me have my unsecured confidence and a little faithless hope. We'll talk from there, okay?

Mmmmm. Muffin.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP