breakfast.

>> 9.03.2012

So, I am going to let you all in on a little secret of mine.
And by secret, I mean the best breakfast ever.
I eat this everyday.
Seriously.
It helps that it's gluten-free and easy to make, but besides all of that, it is delicious. And it tastes like fall Autumn. You can not ask for anything better, trust me.

coffee is also required.




Pumpkin Peanut Butter Oatmeal 
adapted from "Deceptively Delicious"

(1 serving)

1/2 c. milk
1/8 c. pumpkin puree (sweet potato is delicious too)
1/8 t. vanilla (more if you want)
1 1/2 T. brown sugar
1/4 t. pumpkin pie spice (or any mix of cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves)
1/2 c. oats
1-2 T. peanut butter
(All measurements are approximate. Play with it and find out what you like)

Put milk and pumpkin into small saucepan and heat over med-low heat. 
Add in vanilla, sugar, and spices, and heat until the milk is shimmering but not quite bubbling. 
Pour in oats and stir continuously until nice and creamy. 
Spoon into bowl and mix in peanut butter.

Eat and let your tastebuds marvel at the flavors in your mouth. 

5 thoughts:

Unknown September 3, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

Looks and sounds delicious! I'm a new follower from MMM! Check me out and follow back http://babycakescrunchymomma.blogspot.com

Sylvia Holman September 3, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

Yuuuummm! I'm just about to make my oats for breaky, will give this a whirl!

Sylvia Holman September 3, 2012 at 3:20 PM  

Update, I made it! Here's my instagram pic http://snapwidget.com/view/?id=272520831981607357_204317581

camille nicole September 4, 2012 at 1:53 AM  

Yay!! What did you guys think??

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP