birthday

>> 11.18.2010

In an effort to redeem myself from my earlier ranting, I'm going to post something on here that I think is extremely important, and I am super excited to be a part of.

For my 22nd birthday, I'm doing something a little different.
Rather than making a wishlist of all the things I want, I'm asking friends, family, and random (but kind) strangers to make a donation of $22 in order to help bring clean drinking water to people across the world who don't have access to it.

Go to www.mycharitywater.org/camarinadoo and find out more about it, and why it's such a burden on my heart.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP