creative

>> 11.20.2010

I'm finding a lack of creative in my life.

I look around and I see all these amazing, empowered, regular-blogging women who make all of these beautiful things and have these cute-shabby-vintage-lacy-jealousy inducing homes and I just think, "Ugh."


I want my baby to have a beautiful nursery, and cute little things that I made in there, along with great thift shop things that I found and re-did to make even cuter than before.
I want a house (or apartment, at least) that I have decorated well, and that I can walk in and think, "I love coming home."
I want to go to craft stores and buy random things and put them together to make art projects that Martha Stewart would approve of.
I want a blog layout that does not look like I simply got started on Blogger and tweaked things on my own (even though I did).

I feel like I used to have an outpouring of creative in my life, and it seems that it has dried up and gone. I don't have ideas, and I feel like my brain is broken.
I remember in my graphic design class, I would design a piece and I could just tell that this element went there, and this color fit there.
I miss that, and I don't know where it is.

I realize I am complaining.
I'm sorry.
I've discovered that pregnancy has made me more of a whiner than usual, and if you know me at all, you know that is the exact opposite reaction that I was hoping for.

Pray for this poor, uncreative, pregnant lady.
She is sick, and ravenously hungry, and doesn't sleep well at night, and she could use some extra grace.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP