365

>> 1.17.2011

So.
After a ridiculously long absence, Hubs and I have moved into our new flat, secured a "dongle" (ridiculous term, I know) so that we can get an internet connection while we're waiting for the real internet guy to come and set it all up for us, and are finally, finally settling into life here.
So, hopefully that means all of my promises about blogging more will actually begin to come into fruition.
Hopefully.

In an effort to spur myself along, I've decided to take up a new challenge.
In fact, it's probably the only thing that comes close to a "new year's resolution", cause I'm doing the trendy thing and just not making any this year.
(Cami-1, Failure-0)

Anyway, I've been reading about other bloggers/photographers participating in something called 365 photo and have decided to do it myself. It basically involves taking at least one photograph a day for a year, and I think it's the perfect thing for me.

I've been really wanting to focus more on developing my (very amateur) photography skills, and I feel like this will push me where I want to go, as well as help me get a better grip on my particular style. Not to mention that it will simply force me to take more pictures.

So, the goal is to put a picture up every day, whether I write something or not.
That'll (hopefully) get me blogging more as well.

Without further ado, day one:



I'm really excited about this chance to push myself outside of my comfort zone and see what comes out of the camera.
Please feel free to leave (constructive) criticism and other thoughts. I'd love to know how the twelve of you feel, and whether or not anyone else is taking on a challenge like this as well.

Also, just a sidenote, these pictures are lightly, if at all processed, due to the fact that I've only got iPhoto and a child on the way, so buying an Adobe suite is kind of out of the question for us. : )

2 thoughts:

Rach January 17, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Cool! My sister is also doing a photo challenge this year.

RC Reese January 27, 2011 at 11:07 PM  

very lovely! good luck on the blogging! ;oD

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP