technicalities

>> 1.22.2011

For some reason, blogger won't sync with my iPhoto and realize that I have taken new pictures and written new blog posts to be put up.

Ugh.

In other news, my child kicked so hard the other day that I was able to see it, as well as feel it a little later on. I'm beginning to think that this baby already has a very strong will and a very unique personality. Nothing like it's mother, of course.

We find out what we're having in about a week and a half and I. cannot. wait.
Hubs and I have a debate going as to whether or not it's a boy or a girl.
He's convinced it's a boy, and I was leaning that way too, until I started to feel it moving. For some reason, ever since that happened I've just gotten it into my head that it is actually a she.
So who knows?

I've been trying my best to take pictures every day and definitely not succeeding, but I'm at least taking some.
We're taking an expedition today and I am definitely bringing my camera, so maybe I'll have something to show for it (if Blogger ever decides to cooperate with my computer again).

So, all of this to say that I am still here, and really am trying to get this going faithfully, but technology has not been on my side.
Boo.

2 thoughts:

Carrie January 24, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

I hope you're able to work out the technology kinks! It'd be fun to follow a year-full of pictures! That's definitely a big commitment, but I'm sure it'll be worth the difficulties, especially when you have your little one.

RC Reese January 27, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

Hi there! What a fun blog you have! You seem like a lovely person full of joy! And what a lovely name for the blog too! I can tell you are very blessed!
thank you for sharing! ;oD -rcr

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP