finally.

>> 1.28.2011

My apologies for the quiet around here.
I've been checking nearly every day to see if my iPhoto would sync up to blogger, and it just decided to upload my photos today.
I know that these aren't all the pictures for the days I've missed, but it's at least a couple.
Plus, I have some great shots from our trip to Leeds Castle, but that'll have to be another post, cause I am a woman drowning in work and definitely cannot sit on my blog all day (as much as I would like to).

 
Jan. 18, 2011.
I was definitely scraping for something to take pictures of, and then the pineapple we had just been given caught my eye.

Jan. 19, 2011
Again, looking for inspiration in the usual places.
These are in my kitchen--tea jars!

Jan. 20, 2011
We had friends over for dinner, and I liked the way the table looked, all set up for everyone.
Not great, but it's a picture.

Jan. 21, 2011
Probably one of my favorite photographs that I have ever taken.
I am utterly in love with it.
In the library at Leeds Castle.

Jan. 23, 2011
I missed a day.
We all knew it would happen.
This was taken outside of our church, All Saints Loose.

I promise to write a more elaborate post in the near future, just as soon as I find my way out of all the work I am currently buried under.
On a completely unrelated note, my baby has decided to nestle up on my right side, and my little belly's all lopsided.

I fall in love with this baby more and more every single day.

2 thoughts:

Elise Loyola Mance January 28, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

I love the pictures... and I miss you. You're so talented and lovely.

Erin Gute,  January 28, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

OH MY WORD! I am obsessed with the library picture!
Derek and I just watched "Beauty & the Beast" together a couple nights ago. Neither of us had seen it in YEARS...and I was completely enthralled with it--especially the library in the castle.
All the magic that movie had when I watched it as a kindergartener came back, and then some. :)
Your photo reminds me of the Beast's present to Belle in a wonderful way. :)

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP