marriage.

>> 5.30.2011

Tomorrow marks three years since I put on a pretty white dress, picked up a bouquet of red roses, and walked down the aisle to marry the man who had become my best friend.

Three years has seen us go through so, so much--more than I could have ever imagined. 
There have been moments where I wondered if we'd ever make it, 
moments that I wanted to scream, "This is not what I signed up for!", 
and moments where I was convinced that there was no way on earth I could ever feel happier.

I could write a million sappy words, but they would never cover it.
So, here are pictures of our moments instead.

Engaged in Paris
August 6, 2007

 The Beginning
May 31, 2008

 Honeymoon in Cancun
2008

Our first apartment!
June 2008

Late nights spent studying.
2008

Fall 2009

Graduation!
December 2009

Two year anniversary
(Evanston, Illinois)
May 31, 2010


Summer 2010


 Uptown Ribfest
August 2010
 
The Glass House
September 2010



Last nights in Chicago
October 2010


We're having a baby!
October 2010

Moving to England
November 1, 2010
Today.
May 30, 2011
-------------------------------

Husband,
You are the best thing that's ever happened to me.
You push me to be better, and even though sometimes I feel like I might hate you for it, I'm glad you don't let me settle. The longer we're together, the better we fit each other, and there is no one else in the world I could imagine even attempting to live this life with.
I can't wait for this jump into being parents, and even though it scares me sometimes, I know that we're going to do it (and do it well) because we've already decided to be together forever.

Quite simply, I love you.
Your wife.

3 thoughts:

Whitney Lane May 30, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

This is so beautiful!! Happy anniversary!!! :)

Elise Loyola Mance May 30, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

I love all the photos. They simultaneously make me feel like I'm with you and like I miss you terribly. Congrats on another anniversary! :)

Kirra May 31, 2011 at 12:18 PM  

Sweetest. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP