saving my life.

>> 7.27.2012

Chicago.


the sun has been my salvation and brought deep happiness and satisfaction to my life for the last three days. finally.

my other son is always an essential part of saving my life and keeping me buckled to reality. he is my sunshine, my joy, my wonder and there are many times that I think I would have stopped living if he wasn't here.

the promise of our first family-of-three vacation that is going to be happening in two months is saving my life. planning out the sights we're going to see and the hotels we're going to stay at and the food we're going to be eating--right now, Germany and Austria are keeping me going.

as always, my husband is ever saving my life. he makes me laugh, and roll my eyes, and smile. he is my constant companion, my best friend, and my soulmate.

"be still and know that I am God." [psalm 46:10]
these words are the lifeline right now.
-the only promise that I am able to cling to as the storms weather on.
-the only action I am able to take as the beating continues.
-the only thing I am able to meditate on as the doubt creeps in.

still. know. God.

-linking up with Sarah Bessey

2 thoughts:

Jennifer Upton July 27, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

I love your chosen blog name! I adore life seen through fresh lens hence the name of my own special blog home. My heart leaps anytime I read someone talking so kindly of her Covenant Love. Even the imagery of eye rolls made me smile. I am glad to have found you this day. I without knowing you am excited for your trip.

Sarah Bessey July 30, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

That is one of my favourite verses as well. Lovely post.

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP