smattering.

>> 12.30.2010

Okay, okay.
I know, it's been a week. 
However, Christmas was hectic, and my resolution to start blogging more doesn't kick off until AFTER the new year, so technically I still have another 48 hours of slacking to do.

This is just going to be a rambling photo post, so I hope you all enjoy.
Serious stuff to come later, I promise.

(If there is one thing I can be counted on for, it's bringing some serious thoughts into your life.)
-------------------------------
 Christmas morning with the most gorgeous flowers from my family, coffee, and my Bible.


 Maternity clothes from Grandma! 
They are sooo comfortable.
I think I will be wearing them for the next five months.


 Aaaand, of course, no post is complete without a belly shot.
This is fourteen weeks.
I swear my stomach has exploded ever since this was taken. I feel like a whale.


 Christmas socks.



 My gift from my sister-in-law and her husband.
They're trying to help me out.


 There is no better gift for a pregnant lady than chocolate.
Except for maybe a massage.



 Very traditional English Christmas meal, complete with Christmas Crackers.
(Chicken, Roast potatoes, Brussel Sprouts/Carrots/Mushrooms, Pigs-in-a-blanket, Stuffing, Gravy, and Bread Sauce)

 Mum and Dad


Jessica and Nelson


 Uncle Greg and Aunty Fely 
(Nelson's parents)


And, us!
(Which one of us is not like the others...?)
-----------------------------------
This lovely couple celebrated their third anniversary, and were nice enough to let Hubs and I tag along for some real Mexican food.
Happy Anniversary, Zac and Erica!


It even looks like the ones you get in Mexico!


Best tortilla soup I have ever eaten, hands down.


Margaritas (for the men, of course, seeing as how Erica and I are both with child) and Zac's flautas.


Pork tacos.
Oh man, I'm getting hungry again just looking at this.


Strawberry cheesecake.



Happy us, with full stomachs.
----------------------------

There it is.
The past week or so that I've missed.
Like I said, blogging more is on my priority list, I just seem to find myself without a good chunk of time to sit down and put it all together.
However, I promise to make it happen more often. Promise.

2 thoughts:

Rach December 30, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

You look great. Also, aren't maternity clothes the comfiest things ever? Sometimes I miss those elastic waist-bands....

Carrie December 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

That maternity shirt is ADORABLE! And the book looks fantastic... And the chocolate looks delectable... And...

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP