dear [blank]

>> 8.03.2012



dear English weather: thank you for cooperating and allowing me and my family to spend some time outside the past two days. Having some Vitamin D production kick up in my body has been amazing.

dear Jameson: I just love you, bubba. Your four top teeth are solidly in and you got your first big bonk the other day. You were such a trooper though, crying for a minute and then chewing on the ice pack we tried to put on your head. You're my boy, and I am so proud to be your momma.

dear Olympics: It's nothing personal, but I'm just not into you this year. Maybe it has to do with Hubs recent obsession with every single sport you offer, or the fact that I missed the build-up around the American athletes, but I just haven't caught the spirit. Sigh. Maybe the trip to London tomorrow will help.

dear Hubs: Thanks for being you. You're my best friend, and I know I say it a lot, but it's true--you're the love of my life and I just wouldn't make it without you.

dear America: I miss you. As usual. Stop making stupid decisions while I'm gone, okay? Thanks.

dear Self: Get it together and get to the gym. And get your work done. And stimulate your child. And clean the house. And stop trying to be so put-together all the time.

--linking up with The Wiegand's

4 thoughts:

Dannii August 5, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

I love how you have written this post it is truly stunning x

Naptime Review August 5, 2012 at 6:41 PM  

Stopping by from Weigands. Love for you to return the follow.

Hosting 2 link ups on my blog. Love for you to link up as well.

www.thenaptimereview.com

Sylvia Holman August 6, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

"dear Self: Get it together and get to the gym. And get your work done. And stimulate your child. And clean the house. And stop trying to be so put-together all the time."
haha I say this to myself everyday! I'm glad someone else is in the same boat haha. thank you for stopping by my blog :)

Kristina August 9, 2012 at 2:33 PM  

Visiting from Casey's "what is on your heart" :) Following you!

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP