sloooow down.

>> 8.13.2012

Friday's post got a lot of responses from people, and I am kind of surprised, but also blessed.

It also made me realize that eventually I should probably tell my story a little bit more, so people don't think I'm just a raving lunatic that puts everything out there for the internet to judge.

Hopefully I can get to that later this week, as long as Jameson is feeling better. I'm coming into this week majorly behind, since he came down with a throat infection on Saturday morning, and has been pretty sad ever since.

Thankfully, he's on antibiotics now (which I am not the biggest fan of, but in this case, they are like manna from heaven) and seems to be perking up a little. So, hopefully I can catch up on life sometime soon.

As always, here are pictures to compensate. :)

swimming for England.
such a boy.

he tries to eat the water that splashes him.


"cake, mom. cake."

"really? you're going to take a picture now, dad?"

"enough. I have business to attend to."

the ogre walk of champions.

------------------------------

Hubs has said that he wants will allow himself to be featured on this little piece of the internet, so if you've got questions/ideas for him, leave them in the comments and I'll see to it that he gets them. 
Pretty soon we'll have our very first guest post. 
Dang. I'm really on the up-and-up, aren't I?


4 thoughts:

Unknown August 13, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Come over and enter my mega random box giveaway {over 30 items}! You could win them for yourself or give them to some else as a gift!

xoxo ♥ Shar
http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

Kristina August 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM  

Following from Mom's Monday Mingle!

Awesome pool pics

Please stop by & say Hello, if you haven't already. (And follow)

Kristina
http://www.yomichaelmichael.com

Cassandras Corner August 14, 2012 at 7:16 PM  

Gorgeous pictures!You have such a handsome little guy! New follower from the Naptime Review hop.
Follow me @ www.cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com

Cassie August 14, 2012 at 9:59 PM  

Your boy is a doll! I love the England on his bum. :)I found you via the Mom's Monday Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! When you get a sec, I'd love a follow back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! I also host a blog hop on Thursdays called the Mommy-Brain Mixer, and I'd LOVE for you to come link up!

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP