mom-wear-wednesday [5]

>> 8.15.2012

top: H&M// jeans: charlotte russe//
shoes: fitflop// earrings: RissyRoos

Oh dear. Mom-wear-wednesday almost slipped by me today, you guys.

Jameson is at his grandparents house for the afternoon, and I've been watching tv/reading/eating copious amounts of biscuits in my sweatpants and tank top. 

Then Daveo came home from having lunch, and I was getting stressed about the paperwork that I was attempting to fill out, and so we decided that it was time to walk down the to pub and have a drink.
(How absolutely English does that sound?)

So I threw on jeans and a top, and left on the mascara from yesterday, and called it a day.
At least I put on some legit earrings to help. And deodorant. I put that on, too. 

Note how I am wearing the most "mom" shoes ever, the FitFlop.
I don't know if they've done much in terms of toning my rear end, but let's just talk about how comfortable these babies are. Seriously, it didn't even matter that they are hot pink and kind of weird looking--I wore them everyday for the last two months of my pregnancy. I am not even kidding. Any time I think I might have to do a lot of walking, I put these on, whether they match my outfit or not.
--the smart thing to do would probably have been to buy them in black, but these were the ones on sale, so...there you go. 

Okay. Tell me what you guys want to see next week, because I need some inspiration.
Do I attempt some weird hairstyle from Pinterest?
Do I make my first "v-log" and show you the hair donut?
Do I take pictures of Hubs for a change, and show you the dad-wear that goes down around here?

Let me know.

1 thoughts:

Hannah August 15, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

I would love to see the hair donut in action! I have such thin hair that it needs all the help it can get!

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP