weekends in London

>> 8.25.2012

I'm sorry for the lack of posts around here.
Jameson got sick a couple of weeks ago, and I feel like I've just been running around trying to get everything put back in order.
Plus, we've got some pretty big stuff that we're starting on (more news later), so I've had to make numerous different "to-do" lists in order to try and keep things organized.

And then there's the background, and how I just want to be finished with it, but I also want to tell it well and not rush through anything. It's pretty emotionally draining to re-live, but I know that it's working good things out as well, so I'll keep pressing on.

Anyway, here's a nice post full of pictures for you guys.
We've spent the past couple of weekends hanging out in London and it was so much fun to be around the Olympic atmosphere and see the world invade the city.
Seeing our friends and family was pretty great too.

*if you click on the pictures, you'll actually see them in the right perspective. Blogger cuts off the edges. Boo.*

































I love you, London.

1 thoughts:

Kirra August 27, 2012 at 7:53 AM  

Pictures! Ah! LOVE the last ones with you guys & the bridge with the rings. I MISS THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!! And I miss you. I like seeing these pictures of you guys. So sweet. Jameson is too cute for words.

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP