day 3 [round two]

>> 1.03.2013

Pre-Workout: Coffee w/c.m. creamer, Hard-boiled egg


Meal 1: 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 1 bell pepper

Meal 2: Garbage stir-fry (beef, carrots, bell pepper, spinach, broccoli, sprouts, onion), 1 fried egg, 1/3 sweet potato

Meal 3: 2 bowls zucchini stew, 2 sweet potatoes

Not a bad day today (aside from the part where Jameson woke up at 4:30 a.m. and kept saying,
"UP! Mama! UP! MAMA UP" until I got out of bed at 5:30 a.m.). Worked out this morning, and it was harder than the first time around, which was kind of discouraging, but I pushed through it and finished well. I'm starting to feel strong again, and I love that.

Had a few moments with my stomach today, but I think it's just the remnants of my holiday boozing working it's way out of my system.

Kiiind of went crazy with the sweet potatoes tonight. Not sure why...could be an emotional thing, since Jameson is running around my house and WILL NOT go to sleep, or it could just be that I needed the extra carbs today. Whatevs. I ate a lot of sweet potatoes tonight and they were delicious. At least it wasn't wine.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP