day 4 [round two]

>> 1.04.2013


Meal 1: 2 sausages, 2 eggs, 1/3 avocado

Meal 2: Garbage stir-fry leftovers, 1 sweet potato, 2/3 avocado

Snack: Sweet potato

Meal 3: 1/2 porkchop, 1 egg, 1/2 cup roasted veggies, 1/2 avocado, 1 bowl berries w/c.m. and c. butter

I think I have a sweet potato problem.
Is that even possible?
I mean, I guess it's possible, exchanging chocolate for sweet potatoes...they're just kind of my go-to comfort food when I'm hungry or need an extra vegetable. 

Not enough protein at dinner tonight since Jameson ate almost all of my porkchop. Maybe I'll just have some sweet potato to compensate. Ha.

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

thanks for the message! I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP